Skip Navigation
This table is used for column layout.
  • Citizen Action Center
  • Follow us on Social Media
  • Freedom of Information
  • Online Payments
  • Online Forms
  • Subscribe to News
  • Send Us Comments
  • Contacts Directory
  • Projects & Initiatives
  • Public Documents
  • Community Links
  • Village Code
Filing a Grievance
If you feel that your assessment is too high, you can file a grievance with the Board of Assessment Review. Grievances are heard on the third Tuesday in February. If your property is found to be incorrectly assessed, an adjustment will be made.

To view the assessment of other homes in your neighborhood, contact the assessor's office at 914-271-4783. The records are open to the public. Please call in advance to set up an appointment.

Complete Grievance form RP524 which can be found on this web site.

A Grievance form RP524 which can be filled in and printed out can be found at: