Village of Croton-on-Hudson E-Notice
Due to the impending major snow storm the following is in effect:
- The work session scheduled for tonight has been cancelled
- Administrative offices will be closed on Tuesday
- Tuesday’s garbage collection has been cancelled (when it is rescheduled we will send out an update)
- Wednesday’s Court has been cancelled
- Recreation programs scheduled for tomorrow have been cancelled
Please be mindful of the following
- If you are experiencing an emergency you may call 911 or the Police Department at 271-5177.
- DPW crews will be working to keep the streets clear of snow and ice. Residents must move their cars off the streets during the storm so that DPW trucks can plow the roads. Even with a winter hardship permit, parked cars must be moved from their parked spot no later than 12 hours after the storm. For complete details of all village code ordinances having to do with snow regulations, please visit the home page of the Village website.
- Please remember that when clearing driveways and sidewalks of snow, not to throw the snow onto the streets. Doing so causes an unsafe condition and is also a violation of the Village Code. Please also inform your contractors not to do so.
Thank you for your cooperation