Work Session Agenda – January 12, 2004 at 7:30 PM in Village Manager’s Office
1. Conference Call with Seymour Waldman at 7:30 pm re: Fire Department Service Award Program
2. Village Leaf Collection Program – providing leaf bags at no cost to residents, use of contractors, neighborhood signs, special letters to residents
3. Alternate side of the street parking and snow removal.
4. Sidewalks and concrete storage/staging area.
5. Proposed Amendments to Village noise law
6. Proposed zone change – Masonic Hall Property
7. Tennis Courts
8. Employee parking on South Riverside Ave
9. Van Wyck Apartments emergency access/parcel off Beekman Ave
10. Brook Street Parking Lot
(We realize that time may not allow discussion of all of these items. Any items not discussed will be put over to February 9, 2004.)