LOTS G AND H CLOSED SEPTEMBER 1ST AND 2ND
Due to a forecasted tidal storm surge related to Hurricane Ernesto and a lunar high tide it is expected that Lots G and H will experience flooding on Friday September 1st and Saturday September 2nd.
For this reason Lots G and H will be CLOSED ON FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 1ST AND SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 2ND.
Alternate available parking:
1. Behind the Municipal Garage
2. Parallel parking available on the south side of Croton Point Avenue
3. Perpendicular parking (head in – 90 degrees) along the Shop Rite Side of Riverside Avenue
4. Van Cortlandt Manor
Shuttle Bus will be available Friday between 6am and 8 am and between 5:30pm and 7:30 pm
1. At the end of South Riverside Avenue by Van Cortlandt Manor
2. South Riverside Avenue north of ET Equipment
3. Near the Exxon Station along Croton Point Avenue