NOTICE OF POTENTIAL FLOODING
LOTS G AND H CLOSED SEPTEMBER 12th.
Due to a forecasted coastal flooding related to hurricane Florence and a lunar high tide it is expected that Lots G and H will experience flooding on Tuesday September 12th
For this reason Lots G and H will be CLOSED ON TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 12th. Alternate parking location and a parking lot shuttle bus information is provided below.
Alternate available parking:
1. Behind (south of) the Municipal Garage
2. Parallel parking available on the south side of Croton Point Avenue
3. Diagonal parking (60 degrees) along the Shop Rite Side of Riverside Avenue
4. Van Cortlandt Manor (overflow grass parking lot and old Route 9 ROW)
Shuttle Bus will be available on Tuesday between 7 am and 10 am and between 5:00 pm and 10:00 pm.
1. At the end of South Riverside Avenue by Van Cortlandt Manor
2. South Riverside Avenue north of ET Equipment
3. Near the Exxon Station along Croton Point Avenue
Thank you for your cooperation.