NOTICE OF POTENTIAL FLOODING
LOTS G AND H CLOSED NOVEMBER 8TH
Due to forecasted coastal flooding and a lunar high tide, Lots G and H will experience flooding on Wednesday, November 8th.
Lots G and H will be CLOSED ON WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 8th, 2006. Alternate parking locations and parking lot shuttle bus information is provided below.
In addition, Lots G and H may be closed on THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2006 depending on developing coastal storms.
Available alternate parking:
1. Behind (south of) the Municipal Garage
2. Parallel parking available on the south side of Croton Point Avenue
3. Diagonal parking (60 degrees) along the Shop Rite Side of Riverside Avenue
4. Van Cortlandt Manor (overflow grass parking lot)
A Shuttle Bus will be available to the Croton-Harmon train station between 7 am and 10 am and between 5 pm and 9 pm.
AM Shuttle Bus Stops:
1. At the end of South Riverside Avenue by Van Cortlandt Manor
2. South Riverside Avenue north of ET Equipment
3. Near the Exxon Station along Croton Point Avenue
Thank you for your cooperation.