Instructions for on-line permitting system - Only for current permit holders
1. Click on the link above and register as a new user with a valid email address.
2. The system will email you a password.
3. Log in with that password and click on “My Account” on the left side of the screen to change your password
4. Click on “Apply for Permit” on the left side of the screen
5. In the middle of the screen, click on the drop down window to select the type of permit you are purchasing. (Note, you can only purchase the same type as you currently hold).
6. Click on “start application”
7. Enter your vehicle information. If you want to register more than one car, click on “Register Additional Vehicle”. You are able to register up to 4 vehicles. Resident permit holders: you must supply this office with copies of current car registrations for each car you register.
8. When you have finished completing the application screen click continue at the bottom of the screen.
9. When your permit is approved you will be notified by email that you can now pay for your permit.
10. Log back into the system, click on shopping cart, then hit checkout, and you will be brought to the payment screen.
11. Choose whether or not you want the autopay option, which will automatically charge your credit card every three months.
12. Enter your credit card information.
13. Complete all information required on this page and hit proceed.
Croton-Harmon Train Station
Veterans Plaza, Croton on Hudson, NY 10520
1 Van Wyck Street
Croton on Hudson, NY 10520
Office hours: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
The parking lot at the Croton-Harmon train station is owned and operated by the Village of Croton-on-Hudson. Quarterly permit parking and daily parking are available through the Village of Croton-on-Hudson.