Instructions for Online Permit System
1. Click on the link above and register as a new user with a valid email address.
2. The system will email you a password.
3. Log in with that password and click on “My Account” on the left side of the screen to change your password.
4. Click on “Apply for Permit” on the left side of the screen.
5. In the middle of the screen, click on the drop down window to select resident permit.
6. Click on “Start Application”.
7. Enter your vehicle information. If you want to register more than one car, click on “Register Additional Vehicle”. You are able to register up to 4 vehicles. Resident permit holders: you must supply this office with copies of current car registrations for each car you register before your permit will be approved. You may fax copies to 914-271-2836 or email to email@example.com. The car registrations must show a valid Village of Croton address.
8. When you have finished completing the application screen click continue at the bottom of the screen.
9. When your permit has been approved for purchase you will receive a confirmation email.
10. Log back into the system, click on shopping cart, then hit checkout, and you will be brought to the payment screen.
11. Choose whether or not you want the autopay option, which will automatically charge your credit card every three months.
12. Enter your credit card information.
13. Complete all information required on this page and hit proceed.