For information about the new playing fields see below:
Croton Point Park Field Complex
Croton Point Park Field Complex is the property of Westchester County, and as such, the fields must be open to all Westchester County residents. Westchester County has improved the fields for the use and benefit of the public. The field complex is currently being maintained and operated by the Village of Croton-on-Hudson; therefore, all reservations for use must be secured through the Croton Recreation and Parks Department at 271-3006.
Village Resident Groups: $75.00 for the first 2 hours (or any part thereof) of a given date plus $30.00 for each additional hour (or any part thereof) on the same date.
Non Resident Groups: $150.00 for the first 2 hours (or any part thereof) of a given date plus $60.00 for each additional hour (or any part thereof) on the same date.
Village Resident Groups are those groups that can verify that at least 75% of their members are residents of the Village of Croton-on-Hudson. Fees must be paid in advance. Make checks payable to “Croton Recreation”. Only when the Village of Croton must close the field complex due to weather or other unplayable surface conditions or at the request of Westchester County, will fees be credited to the group making the reservation. Please be aware that the Westchester County Parks Department does hold a number of special events each year and will, on occasion, ask the Village of Croton to cancel play at the field complex. This is beyond our control, yet we apologize for this inconvenience.
Field Complex Rules
1. Hours of Operation: 8:00 AM to Dusk
2. No dogs or any other domestic animals are permitted at the field complex.
3. No bicycles, skateboards, or scooters are permitted on the fields.
4. No sales of refreshments, food, etc; no fundraising.
5. No alcohol and no glass bottles please.
6. No gate fees or admission may be charged.
7. Certain groups may be required to possess liability insurance, holding the Village of Croton as additionally insured.
8. Groups and individuals must obey “Field Closed” signs or risk revocation of their permit.
9. Please dispose of all trash in receptacles provided or take it with you when you leave.
10. We encourage all adults and children to exemplify good sportsmanship at all times; remember that adults are role models to the children.
11. Please be respectful of all Village of Croton and Westchester County employees.
Thank you for your cooperation!